Just to let you know about future dates that you might want to put in your diary.
28 February 2020 - 'A good EHCP' Interactive Workshop, Stourbridge Family Centre, Forge Road, Stourbridge, DY8 1XF (10:00-14:00)
In this session we will be co-producing the improvement of the ECHP process with all stakeholder and partners to ensure that the views of young people and their families are at the heart of Dudley’s determination that all ECHPs are of the highest quality.
On the day we will be
- Ensuring that the Code of Practice Principals are clear and they can be adhered to.
- Producing a Dudley wish list of what a good ECHP is like and the 20 week process to achieve it
- Looking at what aspects of the Dudley ECHPs and its process do not reflect a good ECHP and which ones do
- Considering models from other LA’s.
- Trying to be clear about what makes good outcomes.
- Outlining next steps.
Lunch will be provided on the day. Please let us know if you would like to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 01384 21705817 March 2020 – Continuing conversations with Helen Ellis, DY1 Centre, Stafford Street, Dudley, DY1 1RT (11:00 -12:30)
An opportunity to have an honest and open discussion about all things SEND with Helen Ellis the Assistant Director for SEND, Education and Family Solutions, Dudley Council.
Please let us know if you would like to attend by emailing email@example.com
or calling 01384 217058
Minutes of the last meeting as well as the latest programme update which keeps stakeholders, parents and carers informed about Dudley’s Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Improvement Programme can be found by clicking here
Stay up to date with the latest information by visiting our blog
or our Events and diary dates page